What Is Site Bandit?
Ever had a client that suddenly decided not to pay you? (Usually after you already did all the work on their website / project?) This is usually accompanied by them locking you out of your own work by changing all ftp / hosting passwords on their server. Or they pay you, you hand over the work and then the check bounces or they pull the old credit card dispute routine and get their money back anyway…all while keeping your work?
Do you wish you had a way to go back and retrieve all the hard work you did?….even after the client changed all hosting, FTP passwords to lock you out?
Then you are about to discover the ULTIMATE webmaster tool that every single web/graphic designer, coder, programmer has been waiting for. We call it SITEBANDIT and it allows you to access a clients site and retrieve all your hard work that he did’t pay for..and the best part? you dont need ANY FTP or hosting access, it’s all done via the front end.
THE SITE BANDIT was developed out of necessity. We are web guys just like you. Our company IMC Media Group is a midsized web services company in Miami USA. We have built over 1000 sites in the last decade and even though we have contracts and measures in place to make sure we get paid for our work, we have still had issues getting paid from customers that ether vanish or just start ignoring us when the project is finished and payment is due.
The idea for THE SITE BANDIT came to our CEO when he was chasing a client for a mere $400 for some minor edits to an existing website. We didn’t build the clients site and it was a small bunch of edits, so we decided it would be more trouble than its worth to move the whole site to our development servers then do the work, and move it all back again (silly us).Read More
- Easy installation (no programing needed) just upload Site Bandit via FTP and your done.
- Installs anywhere on the clients server
- Password protected to avoid unauthorized access.
- Access files / databases from any browser. No log in details needed.
- Can be accessed and used on your smartphone.
- Easily retrieve your site files, databases or both. NO PASSWORDS REQUIRED!
- Choose files individually or by date range then gra bthem (you can also delete from server after retrieving).
- Select whole database or just selected tables for retrieval.
- Automatically zips up and saves all retrieved files for use later.
- Zip file can be restored almost instantly back into the site if needed.
- Even if client moves entire site, Site Bandit goes with it.
We have disabled the ability to delete the files after finding them in this demo version as we would have an empty test area after a few testers had visited. But you can still navigate this sites back-end (files and DB) all via the Site Bandit interface and select files and download them as zips.
Password: 1q2w3e4rRead More